Skip to main content

Emotional Intelligence

Emotional IntelligenceOur intelligence accounts for around 20% of our successes; the other 80% mainly, is down to emotional intelligence (EQ).

Research has shown that EQ is a skill that can be learned, and it’s important as 80% of top performers at work have high EQs and people with high EQs earn more annually than those with low EQs.

Emotional intelligence is self-awareness, involving knowing how you are but also how other’s perceive you. People with high emotional intelligence are influencers, skilled at altering their behaviour to make the most of any situation.

We may not be able to change our genetics, but there are many proven strategies that can help you appear to be smarter. These strategies seem random, but research shows they make a massive difference in peoples lives.

Emotional Intelligence (EQ) TalentSmart Assessment + 3 x 60 minute planning sessions @ £250 pp

Contact Michele Find me on FacebookConnect on LinkedInSkype Me